Noah still has no neutrophils, hardly any white blood cells at all...no immune system. So we are still waiting. Now I'm hoping that we will be able to leave on Friday. We just need to see a change for the better starting with tomorrow's labs. Please pray for those neutrophils to grow!
John came down last night and will be here with us through this afternoon. Pray for safe travel for him please. I'm about to leave the hospital for a much needed break from our recent "normal" activities. I will more than likely return with a(nother) new toy for Noah. :) I'm not sure if we should get him out of the room today, so hopefully a new toy will hold his interest for a while. It's been really hard on him to be in the room for the majority of past few days...I have cabin fever and I can't imagine what that's like for a 2 year old. Thank you for praying and encouraging...Coming home Friday is our new goal!
Comments are closed.
These posts are written by Noah's parents Jessica & John David Crowe. The default author is Jess, and those written by John David will be noted.