I knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up...I had convinced myself that today was the day, prayed in faith and stood my ground, but we're still in Birmingham. Noah's ANC was up from yesterday, he just got more platelets, and we're still waiting. I'm very disappointed, so I'm trying to recover from that. John and I have a marriage enrichment class later this afternoon that I was absolutely certain I would get to attend in person; now I have to try to "be there" via skype. This morning after breakfast Noah wanted his shoes on, then found his ball cap and put it on, then asked for his coat...he is ready to get home as much as I am, if not more. He looks good today, is feeling good, and wants to run and play in the sunshine...come ON neutrophils! So my hope is for tomorrow, while I struggle through the long wait for John to get here. Please excuse my negative tone, but I'm just being real. :) It's been a LONG week. Thank you for your continued prayers, hopefully tomorrow's blog will be from Athens.
Comments are closed.
These posts are written by Noah's parents Jessica & John David Crowe. The default author is Jess, and those written by John David will be noted.