The boys are asleep, and I'm hoping I can get there soon. :) Noah is still getting fluids and antibiotics and is still confined to the room. He received some platelets today; his platelet counts weren't as low as they were this time last month, but because of his fall/bump on the head, Dr. wanted to give them as a precaution. She said even though the ct looked good, there could still be some slow bleeding. So far he hasn't needed any blood, but that could change depending on how low his counts get. I'm hoping they jump up tomorrow and continue to climb through Tuesday so we can get home! His temperature shot up last night, but that's been controlled with a few doses of Tylenol this morning. He's been pretty cranky at times today, but has had many more happy and playful moments than yesterday. I've posted a few videos made today on our youtube page. John arrived around 3pm, about the same time as some friends who came to rescue me from isolation for a while.
Right now we're doing a lot of waiting again. Labs are drawn between 3-4am every morning, then we find out sometime after 8 what they look like. Tomorrow we will know if he has an infection or not. Then we'll keep praying as we wait for the next step. Thanks for your encouraging comments! Will keep you all posted.
These posts are written by Noah's parents Jessica & John David Crowe. The default author is Jess, and those written by John David will be noted.