Waiting on counts to drop
If anyone has asked about Noah this week, I've replied, "so far, so good!" We got a good report on his blood test yesterday; he has a pretty good amount of energy and has been visiting with family every day since we returned from his last treatment. Nevertheless, our bags are packed and we're prepared to head back to Birmingham at a moment's notice.
I don't have much to say except thank you - I hope that doesn't get old - to our family, friends, and community, and anyone who has ever lifted a prayer or supported us in any way. Everyday I am overwhelmed by the generosity of others. I will update if Noah's health changes so you will continue to know how to pray. Once again we're asking God to keep infection far from Noah, and keep fever at bay. Hope everyone has a great week!
Comments are closed.
These posts are written by Noah's parents Jessica & John David Crowe. The default author is Jess, and those written by John David will be noted.