Waiting for treatment
I spoke with Noah's nurse practitioner yesterday and after talking his lab results over with the oncologist they decided it would be best to wait a week on the treatment and let his body bounce back a little more. So the next treatment will be Wednesday the 28th. He has lots of energy right now and is eating really well so I'm glad he will get an extra week of that.
This week has brought some unexpected media attention; there will be a story airing on our local Ch. 19 about some of the fundraisers for Noah, ABTA, and his oncologist's research. Also, last week John called the Dave Ramsey show to announce our freedom from debt (except for our mortgage!) and left a detailed message about our situation as of late. A respresentative called him back yesterday and wants us to be on the show this Friday. They want us to mostly talk about the importance of tithing and the provision of God. We will speak with them via skype on Friday morning, but I'm not sure what time the radio show will actually air, or if we will be on the Fox News program. Please pray the the right words will be said and will bring encouragement to others and glory to the Lord. (And pray I don't sound or look as completely uncomfortable as I will surely be!) Thank you for praying!
Comments are closed.
These posts are written by Noah's parents Jessica & John David Crowe. The default author is Jess, and those written by John David will be noted.